I have often mentioned here that I would love to create a live recipe blog. I even started playing with one here. Part of the reason that this hasn’t worked out so great, is that there is already a messy, but very comprehensive private blog that I co-manage with my husband that gets all of our recipe attention. It’s super useful for us, and we reference almost every day.
Lately, I have been having fun cleaning it up a bit, and have been considering making it live someday. It just seems like to much great, carefully curated information not to share! It’s far from being at a share point, but here is a little teaser of some great g-free breakfast ‘cupcakes’ we have been loving lately. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries (or mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spray a muffin pan and/or liners with with non-stick spray.
- Divide batter into 6-12 muffin cups – depending on how big you want your muffins, and how big your muffin tins are.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, you’ll see the edges just starting to brown and they will be firm to the touch.
- Let cool a bit before removing from pan/liners.
- Optional: Before serving, ‘ice’ each cup with peanut butter and garnish with a thin slice of banana